- A question is asked.
- It is assumed to be false.
- Research, data, & statistics are used to try to prove the question to be true.
- You decide if the case is made to accept or reject the hypothesis.
- Any hypotheses pertaining to the occult are not provable.
- Any hypotheses pertaining to extraterrestrials are not provable.
- There exists absolute truth.
- There exists both good and evil, but each are mutually exclusive at any given moment in time.
- Further exposure of evil forces at play will further solidify the existence of God.
- Further exposure of the improbability of chance will further solidify the existence of God.
- The world as we know it can and will end, but will usher in an everlasting utopia.
- There are a predestined remnant people to usher in this coming utopia.
- There are sinister players pitted against God and these remnant people.
- These players are not only seeking fame, fortune, or power; but the control of our mind.
- This struggle between good and evil is coming to a crescendo.
- One does not need to look too far because the most obvious is usually the most destructive.
- All conspiracies if proven true, are always evil and destructive.
- It is highly unlikely that a conspiracy exists due to all the players that need to be involved.
- However, it is the sole duty of defenders of freedom, liberty, and truth to expose this evil.